[ovirt-users] can not remove bricks of one volume successfully in ovirt 3.5.2

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 12:34:40 UTC 2015

It looks like there is already a remove-brick operation going on for the
volume.

remove-brick in gluster is a 2 step process. The data is first migrated
from the chosen bricks to the other available bricks in the volume. This
could be a long running task, and can be monitored via engine using the
Activities column/ Tasks tab. Once data migration is completed, the
remove-brick operation needs to be committed. You can do this from the
Status dialog (Remove brick status).