[ovirt-users] Dropping Fedora 20 builds on master / 3.6 in 2 weeks

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 15:33:22 UTC 2015

Hi,
now that we have Wildfly support for oVirt engine and Fedora 20 reached the end of its life,
it's time to drop Fedora 20 builds on master.

We'll keep building for Fedora 20 on the 3.5 branch since we don't support Wildfly there.

If you're still developing or testing oVirt master on Fedora 20 please upgrade to Fedora 22
in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks,

--
Sandro Bonazzola