[ovirt-users] Lower CPU for specific VMs

Ian Fraser Ian.Fraser at asm.org.uk
Mon Jun 29 08:37:42 UTC 2015

From: Punit Dambiwal [mailto:hypunit at gmail.com]
Sent: 29 June 2015 08:20
To: Ian Fraser
Cc: users at ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Lower CPU for specific VMs

Hi Ian,

Is it possible to use the custom CPU model just like "KVM virtual cpu" instead of "(Conroe|Penryn|Nehalem|Westmere|SandyBridge)" ??

Just like Vultr ...

[Inline image 1]

Hi,
The values are passed to libvirt via the ovirt engine. They need match one of the model names stored in libvirts cpu_map.xml file (located in /usr/share/libvirt/ on my centos 7.1 hosts).