[ovirt-users] oVirt engine installation with Oracle Virtualbox

Nasim Banu mobappbiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:03:27 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am a new user of oVirt. I am trying to install oVirt all in one version
3.5.1 in my windows vista/7 system with Oracle VirtualBox 4.3.10.

When I create a new virtual machine in VirtualBox,what should I choose for
OS and memory setting for proper booting iso file.

When I tried to boot, the blue screen appears with CentOS written and it
says automaic boot in 10sec,9 sec,8 sec....... after 0 sec nothing hapens.
It gets struck there. What might be wrong?

Regards
Nasim Banu