[ovirt-users] [ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.2 and 3.5.3 status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 03:18:31 EST 2015

Hi,
We still have one open blocker for 3.5.2[1]:

Bug ID	Whiteboard	Status		Summary
1176937	virt		ASSIGNED	Instance type: delta icon (new configuration for next run) does not appear on running pool VMs.

ACTION: Tomas Jelinek to provide ETA for the blocker bug.

We also had 4 blockers fixed since 3.5.2 RC1[2] so a new RC will be scheduled when the last blocker will be fixed and GA postponed to one week later
as release criteria for RC1 are not met.

We still have 16 bugs in MODIFIED and 45 on QA[8]:

Whiteboard 	MODIFIED	ON_QA	Total
infra		8		15	23
integration	0		4	4
network		2		3	5
node		1		0	1
sla		2		3	5
storage		3		13	16
virt		0		7	7
Total		16		45	61

ACTION: Maintainers/Assignee: please move bugs to ON_QA if they're included in 3.5.2 RC1
ACTION: Testers: you're welcome to verify bugs currently ON_QA.

All remaining bugs not marked as blockers have been moved to 3.5.3.
A release management entry has been added for tracking the schedule of 3.5.3[3]
A bug tracker [4] has been created for 3.5.3.
We have 33 bugs currently targeted to 3.5.3[5]:

Whiteboard	NEW	ASSIGNED	POST	Total
doc		1	0		0	1
docs		1	0		0	1
gluster		4	0		1	5
infra		2	2		0	4
integration	1	0		0	1
network		0	1		0	1
node		3	0		1	4
ppc		0	0		1	1
sla		4	0		0	4
storage		8	0		0	8
ux		0	0		1	1
virt		1	0		1	2
Total		25	3		5	33

ACTION: Maintainers / Assignee: to review the bugs targeted to 3.5.3 ensuring they're correctly targeted.
ACTION: Maintainers: to fill release notes for 3.5.2, the page has been created and updated here [6]
ACTION: Testers: please add yourself to the test page [7]

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1186161
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?action=wrap&bug_id=1179558%2C1188176%2C1194410%2C1196327
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.5.z_Release_Management#oVirt_3.5.3
[4] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1198142