[ovirt-users] about HA or live migration

rino villadalmine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:58:24 UTC 2015

Hi,
I was wondering to know if the same concept that have vmware about migrate
machine between nodes is available in ovirt.

The scenario start when i partner tell me that he have this features in
vmware, he can move a vm between host without any impact, but the
limitation is only three nodes per host, because it do like a special copy
of memory and othres stuff every momento so if the host fail the machine
instantaneously will be ready in the other host without any impact.

is that possible in ovirt ? or what happen if a host crash with all vm that
it have  or if it have something similar like mark a vm very important and
do a special task with it in case that everything crash.. or whatever other
solution have..
I want to show that we have it on ovirt or can solve this kind of problem

Regards

--
---
Rondan Rino