[ovirt-users] Error during hosted-engine-setup for 3.5.1 on F20 (Cannot add the host to cluster ... SSH has failed)

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 17:40:38 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

For some reason your engine wasn't able to deploy your hosts but the SSH session this time was established.
2015-03-09 13:05:58,514 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InstallVdsInternalCommand] (org.ovirt.thread.pool-8-thread-3) [3cf91626] Host installation failed for host 217016bb-fdcd-4344-a0ca-4548262d10a8, ovirt-vm.: java.io.IOException: Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session 'root at xion2.smartcity.net'

Can you please attach host-deploy logs from the engine VM?

thanks