[ovirt-users] Error during hosted-engine-setup for 3.5.1 on F20 (The VDSM host was found in a failed state)

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 08:58:14 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It seams that now your host is able to resolve that addresses but it's not able to connect over http.
On your hosts some of them resolves as IPv6 addresses; can you please try to use curl to get one of the file that it wasn't able to fetch?
Can you please check your network configuration before and after host-deploy?