[ovirt-users] Howto extend Hosted-Engine Disk

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Wed Mar 11 15:13:49 UTC 2015

I also have a hosted-engine setup (3.5.1).

If I go into the Admin Portal, select "Virtual Machines" tab, select the HostedEngine, select the Disks subtab, and click Add, I get a dialog for adding a disk. I haven't pursued it any further than that, but it seems it should work.

Once you've done that, you should be able to ssh into the engine, use LVM commands to add the disk to your existing volume, and then grow the FS to the new volume size.

-Bob