[ovirt-users] engine-setup oVirt 3.5.1.1 failed

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Wed Mar 11 17:54:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have an issue when I try to update oVirt from 3.5.0.1 to 3.5.1.1, the setup fails in this step :
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration': function getdwhhistorytimekeepingbyvarname(unknown) does not exist LINE 2:
select * from GetDwhHistoryTimekeepingByVarName( ^ HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
Have you any ideas to pass this problem, my Cloud is down...
Thank you for your help

________________________________

Alain VONDRA
Charg? d'exploitation des Syst?mes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financi?re
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS