[ovirt-users] moVirt : Can't connect (wrong format for DER error)

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 07:36:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

it seems that something is wrong with the certificate you are using (e.g. the CA not imported to your device or not imported properly).

You could try just to check the "disable https" checkbox (it disables the certificate checking, just for testing purposes).
If it will work, we can try to import your actual CA cert.

Tomas