[ovirt-users] moVirt : Can't connect (wrong format for DER error)

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Thu Mar 12 09:26:51 UTC 2015

Le 12/03/2015 09:58, Tomas Jelinek a écrit :
>> Does that mean I'm stuck?
>
> not yet :)

Where there's a will, there's a way :)

>> Is there somewhere in the engine logs I could see useful messages?
>
> I don't think it is engine side of the story... Could you please try on your mobile open some web browser and type the same URL you use in moVirt?
> Does that return the same message?

Good point.
In chrome, when typing this same URL, I get the usual message telling me
the page has a certificate issue (NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID).
But at the contrary as usually, I have no link to bypass this warning
and no way to approve any certificate.

I guess I won't bother you any more and do my homework about the
generation of a clean certificate setup on the engine side.

Once it's OK, I'll try to play with moVirt and tell you.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot