[ovirt-users] oVirt node, hosted-engine, oVirt appliance and cloud-init

Tolik Litovsky tlitovsk at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 19:53:24 UTC 2015

Hi

First of all I think cloud-init is optional so user can select if use it or not.
So if somebody wants to deploy hosted engine the hard way by installing it on OS , its his choice allowed too.
For our appliance I dont think we need anything except for root password.
Last option is in case somebody have some complicated net config he needs to implement in the engine VM on the first run
we should allow him the option to provide the cloud-init iso by himself and he can define all he wants there.

Tolik.