[ovirt-users] engine-setup oVirt 3.5.1.1 failed

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Mon Mar 16 10:12:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
I finally found a workaround using one more time engine-cleanup, without deleting the engine database and it passed.
I still have a problem, and I’d like to reinstall a new oVirt Manager, and I have a question :
If I install a new manager, do I recover the datacenter and all the Vms installed in it without any lost of data ?
What is the best practice to do this safely ?
Thank you for your help

________________________________

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS