[ovirt-users] ipv6 export domain

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 12:08:16 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 12:14:56PM +0100, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Was this ever fixed/reported via bugzilla?

To the best of my knowledge, it was never reported, and certainly was
never fixed.

At the moment, I'm not yet sure that there's something to fix in oVirt:
Like Diid, I wouldn't want to disable ipv6 on all hosts. I'd rather
understand why Nathanaël's ipv6 dns lookup fail, and solve this specific
bug.

Nathanaël, could you provide more details on the underlying bug? Do you
think that it is somehow related to ovirt?