[ovirt-users] Reinstalling a new oVirt Manager

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Tue Mar 17 10:29:23 UTC 2015

Hi,
The plan using import Domain seems to be OK, but when I finalize the importation of a Data/iScsi I have this alert :

Storage Domain(s) are already attached to a Data Center. Approving this operation might cause data corruption if both Data Centers are active.

How can I detach this domain to a non visible old Data Center ??
Can I pass this alert without data lost ?

Thanks
Alain

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS