[ovirt-users] Ovirt resilience policy / HA

Guillaume Penin guillaume at onlineacid.com
Wed Mar 18 11:53:49 UTC 2015

Le 2015-03-18 11:18, Omer Frenkel a écrit :
> [...]

Hi Omer,

Indeed, I only tested the "Non responsive" scenario with a power
failure. The host was fenced and only HA VMs were restarted which was,
as you said, the correct behaviour in this case.

I've just tested the "Not operational" scenario by "ifdowning" a network
interface. Resilience policy was configured to "Migrate Virtual
Machines" and as expected, all VMs have been migrated to another host.

Thank you very much for that clarification.