[ovirt-users] Ovirt resilience policy / HA

Guillaume Penin guillaume at onlineacid.com
Wed Mar 18 11:59:38 UTC 2015

Hi Darell,

Sorry for my late reply.

I've been able to test the 2 different scenarios :

- Host not responding => Host fenced => HA VMs restarted on another
Host.
- Host not operational => Host not fenced, resilience policy configured
to "Migrate Virtual Machines" => All VMs migrated to another Host.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Kind regards,