[ovirt-users] Power Management config on Ovirt

Renchu Mathew renchu at cracknell.com
Thu Mar 19 08:30:30 UTC 2015

Hi Eli/Martin,

On each host power management I have given the other hosts iRMC IPMI address. Is that correct or I have to give same hosts management IP? Ovirt engine is installed on another machine and it can reach the iRMC management IP of each host. My setup is as below.

2 hosts with 6 NICs configured as bond0 on each host. Another IP given for iRMC management port on each host and this IP is configured on the other host power management. VM stored on glusterfs storage and engine installed on another server. I can able to create VM and manually migrate but if one host is down, VM is not migrating to other host. What do I add more to achieve this.

Regards

Renchu Mathew