[ovirt-users] 答复: bonding 802.3ad mode

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Mar 20 15:48:29 UTC 2015

Hello, thanks for the explanation, but I did'nt find any reason about
incompatibility between mode 0 and bridge... Can you give me some
sources about this? Ovirt doesn't actually allow it, so it must exist a
good reason for that.
But for my own, I have several single kvm hosts that support bridge over
bonding in mode 0 and vms run fine on it...
So, someone can share his experience about this kind of detail?

ps: ovirt has a field for configuring custom mode whereas mode 0 is not
listed in the predifined list, I didn't make any test, but it seem to be
at least possible.