[ovirt-users] issue to access to F5 menu with the console

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Mar 23 10:14:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I had trouble on a centos vm this morning, and as I used to do, I tried
to enter into the interactive boot menu at the begining of the sequence
boot so as to deactivate a service. But F5 just balances between the
text console and the centos progression bar, and I've not been able yet
to access to this menu. I've tried with SPICE and VNC console, but the
issue is the same.
How can I do this like on any centos system?