[ovirt-users] suggestions of improvement

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Mar 23 10:27:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Two suggestions:

  * We use AD for authenticating users into the webadmin portal. But the
    preferences are common to everyone, especially bookmarks. Is it
    possible to add this kind of feature so as everyone to have a
    personnal session with his own preferences?
  * Some colleagues logon with the french translation of the webadmn,
    and they all do the same error when booting a vm : "run" and "run
    once" are translated in French to the same word "exécuter". So
    everybody "runs once" instead of a final run instance. I guess this
    needs to be opened in a BZ ticket.