[ovirt-users] console button grayed out

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 08:23:15 UTC 2015

Spice-xpi is only an obsolete launcher for actual client - remote-viewer
from virt-viewer package. Do you have it installed? If not, I'd suggest
you to uninstall spice-xpi and install just virt-viewer.

BTW what is your ovirt version? Since at least 3.3, button should always
be green because since introduction of .vv file client launch - ovirt
can't find out if the client is available since then or not.

David