[ovirt-users] 3.5.1 net config persistence

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Tue Mar 24 17:06:12 UTC 2015

I should add that I do one thing that may be considered unusual. I have a bunch of systems with 2 1Gb links on them, and I’m building them on one link, then manually converting them to bonded links before configuring them as ovirt host nodes. Since I have no other dedicated interfaces, all of my networking depends on the bonded interface for connectivity.