[ovirt-users] making use of an existing NFS exported iso repository

Paul Jansen vlaero at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 25 04:05:42 UTC 2015

Hello.I've done some searching through the mail archives on this and haven't come up with a suitable answer as of yet.I have a 3.5 cluster with currently no iso domain attached.I am unable to add an iso domain of type 'ISO / Local on host' as the 'host' drop down box is empty.
I thought about exporting an iso directory on the engine machine via NFS and then symlinking into it a mount to the actual iso store, but the 're-exporting an NFS mounted filesystem' issue bit me there.  When I looked inside the directory it was empty on hosts that had mounted the new iso share.
Is there a solution to this problem at the moment?  I don't want to have to copy iso files somewhere else on the network.  I notice there have been quite a few requests over the years for being able to use an existing iso repository.

Thanks.