[ovirt-users] How to Config Openvswitch in Hosted-Engine environment(ALL IN ONE) when using Neutron?

Xie, Chao xiec.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 30 03:49:58 UTC 2015

HI, ALL
As you may know, we can use neutron service in oVirt. And in a normal oVirt environment, When adding a Host, Openswitch and RabbitMQ and so on (Set Network provider in "New Hosts" window in Admin Portal) will be configure automatically in the host.
But in an HE environment, we do not add host in Admin Portal(but "hosted-engine --deploy" command ), and i think host will not be configure automatically. So anybody know how to use it (neutron from all in one OSP )?