[ovirt-users] oVirt management network

Bojan Popovic bojan.popovic at jago-ag.de
Tue Mar 31 08:46:34 UTC 2015

I have enabled the VLAN tagging but no dice. Still I cannot attach
logical network to the VLANS in oVirt, and I see them represented in the
list, like this:

name    bond           vlan         Network name    address

eth0                    bond0.50        ovirtmgmt
            bond0
eth1                    bond0.60
                                                  ovirtmgmt

Also since ip address is added to a ovirtmgmt bridge, I can not save any
additional configuration until I resolve this because it ovirt says that
there are two interfaces with the same IP address.

System-Email

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Bojan Popovic
System Administrator | IT Novi Sad