[ovirt-users] oVirt management network

Bojan Popovic bojan.popovic at jago-ag.de
Tue Mar 31 11:03:01 UTC 2015

Of course.
Here it is:

net

As you can see on the lower part of the screenshot, ovirtmgmt is on top
of the bond0.231 interface and on top of bond0 also.
I would like to remove bond0 from the bridge, cause it blocks every
other operation using this dialog, whatever I try to change I'm only
able to cancel it because I am confronted with the following:

problem

Thanks for the help.