[ovirt-users] oVirt management network

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 11:11:58 UTC 2015

The situation you got to (where there are ovirtmgmt bridges over both
bond0 directly and over the bond0.231 VLAN device), likely via manual
intervention, is indeed inconsistent from oVirt's perspective.

You should be able to SSH into the host and run something like "brctl
delif ovirtmgmt bond0", then refresh capabilities on the webadmin
console and get to a situation where ovirtmgmt is configured only on top
of the VLAN device. Succeeding networking operations on the host should
then work as expected...