[ovirt-users] Anyone using YAML support in the RESTAPI?

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 13:34:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

Does anyone have a good reason to not remove the YAML support from the
RESTAPI? As far as I know it isn't used or tested in any reasonable way,
so I would like to remove it completely for 3.6. If anyone is using it
and can't move to JSON or XML please speak up.

Regards,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain