[ovirt-users] [QE][VOTE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.6.0 Alpha release this week

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon May 4 11:26:07 UTC 2015

Hi,
just a quick reminder that oVirt 3.6.0 Alpha is scheduled for May 6th[1].

ACTION: Maintainers, please check Alpha Release Criteria[2] to ensure we can release this Alpha on Wednesday.
    MUST: All sources must be available on ovirt.org
    MUST: All packages listed by subprojects must be available in the repository
    MUST: All accepted features must be substantially complete and in a testable state and enabled by default -- if so specified by the change

About this last "MUST" I think that we should drop it having changed the release process after release criteria discussion and move it to beta release
criteria.

VOTE: please ack for moving "MUST: All accepted features must be substantially complete and in a testable state and enabled by default -- if so
specified by the change" to beta release criteria

ACTION: Maintainers: please send a list of the packages provided by your sub-project.
If no list will be provided, the list will be taken by the jenkins nightly publisher job[3] used for publishing ovirt-master-snapshot.

ACTION: Maintainers and QE: please fill the Test Day wiki page[4]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Management#Key_Milestones
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Management#Alpha_Release_Criteria
[3] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Publishers/job/publish_ovirt_rpms_nightly_master/
[4] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Test_Day