[ovirt-users] Finished installing, when creating new VM, the fields are grayed out

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Tue May 5 08:34:44 UTC 2015

On 05/05/2015 10:20 AM, John Joseph wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> Very much new to oVirt, just finished installing Ovirt on CentOS 6.6
> after login as admin, I straight went to create new VM machine, but fields to enter are all greyed(ie not able to enter the value).
> I have attached a screen shot for reference
>
> Guidance and advice requested
> Thanks
>
> Joseph John

Hi,

In the screenshot I can see the warning at the bottom "Not available
when no datacenter is up", so I think you skipped some steps ;-)

Try reading this:

http://www.ovirt.org/Quick_Start_Guide#Configure_Data_Centers

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01