[ovirt-users] Finished installing, when creating new VM, the fields are grayed out

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 08:56:45 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, 5 May 2015 12:29 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stirabos at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks

Did you deployed all-in-one?
I see that you have no local storage at all under your local_datacenter and this is enough to prevent you datacenter to be up and so you cannot create your VMs.
Could you please share you setup logs to check what happened on that local storage domain?

> Joseph John

Thanks Jorick, Simone
I did the installation by
first giving
yum install ovirt-engine
then
yum install ovirt-engine-setup-plugin-allinone

then I ran "engine-setup"
other than the default value, only changes I did was to change the default iso and images path, since I only had 50 GB of disk space in "/"
I am sending  you the conf file and log files for reference.
My instance is not a production, a test machine and I can try out different options
Looking forward for your advice
thanks
Joseph John