[ovirt-users] [ ERROR ] Execution of setup failed , message shown at the end of installation

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Tue May 5 11:30:28 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Your error is:
RequestError:
status: 400
reason: Bad Request
detail: Permission settings on the specified path do not allow access to the storage.
Verify permission settings on the specified storage path.

Please check permission and ownership on /home/itsupport/images
It should be owned and writable by vdsm:kvm
Than try again.