[ovirt-users] autologin into vm desktop

Adolfo agomez at virtualcable.es
Thu May 7 10:14:29 UTC 2015

Thank you very much.

The problem is that the broker supports a wide variety of
authenticators, and the users that logins UDS are not oVirt users... :(.
(I.e. we support SAML as auth, o eDirectory users, and UDS users are not
registered inside oVirt, i mean, they are not oVirt users)

The easier way is that API exposes "vdsClient", but it did not.. (maybe
i need a post on devel list)?

Right now, i'm going to try to connect using or vdsClient or, if i can,
the XMLRPC interface... I have to do some tests...

Thank you very much for your help ;-)

Regards,

Adolfo Gómez