[ovirt-users] Is it mandatory to have fixed IP addres for eth0, for installtion of OVirt

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 06:25:42 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As for experimental purpose I have done OVirt installation on CentOS 6.6 and it was success. Till now before installation of OVirt, I used to make the eth0 IP permanent and then install

Now I have need to take the machine to different places to demo and discuss about the installation, In this case I need to keep my eth0 on DHCP.
Was wondering whether the fixed IP address of eth0 is mandatory or can I use dhcp for the host machine, before installing Ovirt
thanks
Joseph John