[ovirt-users] using Network_Custom_Properties for firewalld zone?

Genadi Chereshnya gcheresh at redhat.com
Sun May 10 07:18:08 UTC 2015

Hi Jorick,

I am not sure that Network_Custom_Properties is what you are looking for.
With network custom properties you can only configure bridge or ethtool opts.
So bridge opts doesn't suit you as it is only for specific configuration of the bridge on the specific NIC
and with ethtool you don't configure firewall as well, unless there is a command that I am not familiar with.

Regards,
  Genadi