[ovirt-users] Gluster command [<UNKNOWN>] failed on server

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Mon May 11 11:30:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm testing ovirt 3.5.1, with hosted engine, using centos7.1. Have installed some VMs, no problem. I needed to shutdown the computer machines (follow this procedure: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-April/023861.html ), after rebooting could not get it
working again, when trying to activate the hosts this message come up: Gluster command [<UNKNOWN>] failed on server
I have tried a lot of things, including update it to Version 3.5.2-1.el7.centos, but no success.
Gluster version:
glusterfs-3.6.3-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-libs-3.6.3-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-fuse-3.6.3-1.el7.x86_64