[ovirt-users] multiple OVF_STORE disks?

Rik Theys Rik.Theys at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon May 11 13:53:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm still on 3.5.2 and noticed that I have two OVF_STORE disks. Is this
normal, or am I hitting the bug described in the recent announcement?

This might have been caused by one of my tests that made my storage
domain unavailable. When I activated the storage domain again I noticed
that a lot of VM's I created as part of a pool suddenly reappeared  and
I had to delete them again.

Now that I have two OVF_STORE disks, how do I know which one I can remove?

When I list the "virtual machines" tab on the disks, they both show an
empty list.

Regards,

Rik

--