[ovirt-users] Configuring ilo2 PM; passing ssh options

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue May 12 07:15:58 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

options defined in PM tab are used to pass custom settings
of specific fence agent. In you case please take a look
at man page for fence_ilo2. I looked there briefly and
I'm afraid that your parameter is not supported.

I see that fence_ilo3_ssh and fence_ilo4_ssh should support
passing that option for SSH connection, so you could try them
if they work with you fence device.

Martin Perina