[ovirt-users] MAC spoofing for specific VMs

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Tue May 12 08:30:12 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You can do it with vdsm-hook-macspoof. You need to install it on all the involved host than you can control its behavior at VM level and also at device/interface level.
Please follow the instruction here at VM-level hooks section to create a custom property to control it:
http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Hooks#VM-level_hooks