[ovirt-users] Windows Internet connection issue

gefter chongong - NOAA Affiliate gefter.chongong at noaa.gov
Tue May 12 19:28:09 UTC 2015

We are running oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.0.1-1.el6, this is running on
Super micros. We have 5 hosts in a cluster on VMs built on this. Hosts
Network interfaces are bonded and mode 4 (LACP). On the bonds we have VLANS
for different networks, and all linux vms built on these hosts work and can
access the internet.

We are having issues with windows VMs. They cannot access the internet.
Pings to external sites work, no failures, DNS not an issue but when
browsing pages, the page keeps spinning and would not open...

Anybody experience this issue, would be greatful for any pointers.

thanks