[ovirt-users] missing disk after storage domain expansion

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Wed May 13 21:02:12 UTC 2015

Hi Andrea,

First of all, the issue sounds quite severe, can u please attach the engine logs so we can try to figure out how that happened.
second, does this disk contained any snapshots?
 If not, can you try to register it back (see http://www.ovirt.org/Features/ImportStorageDomain#Register_an_unregistered_disk)

Regards,
Maor