[ovirt-users] Presentation

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Mon May 18 14:55:32 UTC 2015

Hello Roberto,

On 05/07/2015 05:39 AM, NUNIN Roberto wrote:
> Hello
>
> I’m Roberto Nunin, responsible for Infrastructure in an Italian Company,
> part of multi-national group.

Welcome to oVirt world!

> I’m really interested in oVirt technology and it’s future developments.
>
> Currently we are running a PoC of three clusters, 6 hosts, with an issue
> I’ve already submitted to the community.

Which kind of deploy are you guys running? Is it includes hosted-engine,
all-in-one or other schema? Could you please share the issue you are
facing? Is it oVirt issue?

> Hope to find inside community answers, solutions, suggestions related to
> the product.

Sure Roberto. You are welcome to share you knowledge and experiences too
to enhance the community.

--
Cheers
Douglas