[ovirt-users] Configuring ilo2 PM; passing ssh options

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Thu May 21 19:06:59 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

I'm cc'ing Eli as we are currently facing issue with fence agents
regression for passing boolean flags to fence agents.

I looked at man page of fence_ilo2 again and I haven't found
--tls1.0 option at all. To specify --ssl-insecure please add following
into options in Power Management tab of the host:

  ssl_insecure=1

Martin Perina