[ovirt-users] Changing Hosted-Engine RAM

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Sun May 24 08:08:01 UTC 2015

On 22.05.2015 22:34, Simon Hallam wrote:
> Hi,
Hello Simon,

> I was wondering if there was any way of changing the ovirt-hosted-engine VM’s
> RAM retrospectively?
This is done by editing the config file:
/etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/vm.conf

There is a config line 'memSize='
Change it to the appropriate value. Also, you can rename the VM there,
see 'vmName='.

Please remember, you have to make this change on every HA host.

--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767