[ovirt-users] Hung task in the Tasks tab

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Mon May 25 09:30:08 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

please run the following from your SPM host

vdsClient -s 1 getAllTasksStatuses

In case that there is a stuck task, it can be stopped using stopTask (see vdsClient --help)

In case that all is OK on the VDSM side, then it seems like a bug in the engine side and we will need a BZ for that with engine & vdsm(SPM) logs

We can easily remove that using SQL but lets first see if we can indentify the problem origin