[ovirt-users] Hung task in the Tasks tab

Christopher Cross crcross at cprmail.org
Tue May 26 19:20:27 UTC 2015

Thanks Eli. This morning I ran the vdsClient command and got back
"{'status': {'message': 'OK', 'code': 0}, 'allTasksStatus': {}}". After
that I decided to try and restart the engine hoping that it would clear the
incorrect status and that worked. Do you think a bug should be opened? I am
not sure that I would be able to recreate it or provide much more
information other than logs. Thanks again for the help.

Christopher Cross
Linux Systems Network Administrator
Colorado Public Radio
7409 South Alton Court | Centennial, CO 80112
303-871-9191, ext. 258
www.cpr.org