[ovirt-users] glusterfs takes a long time to syncing after host has been rebooted

Юрий Полторацкий y.poltoratskiy at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:46:39 UTC 2015

Hi.

I am testing oVirt 3.5.2 with 3 hosts (Dell R210). Storage type is
GlusterFS (replicate 3): each host has a single 3TB HDD. When I put one
host into maintence mode, then reboot it and after system has been started,
the glusterfsd proccess takes a long time (more then hours with gigabyte
network) to syncing. It seems to be reload all data instead of download
only changes . I have several VMs, but only one VM was running (postfix
relay) at that moment, so there were no lots of changes on gluster volume.

I've googled for this issue without success.

Is it normal situation? Or what can I do to resolve the problem? I can
provide any additional info.

Thanks.