[ovirt-users] glusterfs takes a long time to syncing after host has been rebooted

ml at ohnewald.net ml at ohnewald.net
Mon May 25 16:19:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

i have the same setup and "problem". Nothing really happens on my SAN
Network interface. I can only see with iotop a read rate of about
50MB/sec on every node.

So i wonder if it tries to heal/verify checksums of files. Maybe it does
that so slow to prevent over stressing the I/O of the disk?!

I really dunno.

(yes its a gluster issue, but i still think we should care about it)

Mario